Monday 6 October 2014

Happy Birthday Polish Party!

At the end of September the Polish Party group turned 1 and so the theme for the month's nail art challenge was party/celebrations related. I actually did these at the right time but have been a very lazy blogger and haven't actually got them up until today!
I chose to go with the true British party decorations-bunting! I used Barry M-Elderberry as my base and then drew the bunting using my black Barry M nail art pen. The pennants were done using Cirque-Baptista my POTW for that week), Avon-Midnight Green and Rimmel-Red Carpet.



Not the neatest nail art I've ever done but you get the idea I'm sure! They were sparkly and fun anyway.

Make sure you check out all the other birthday nails in the inlinkz too, there's some fab ones!

~Nail Art Novice~



1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...