Thursday 30 October 2014

A-Z Challenge-Angles

Hello lovelies!

I've started a new challenge this week-joining lots of other awesome bloggers and instagrammers in an A-Z challenge with a difference. Unlike the one I did before (so long ago now!) this one has prompts for each letter instead of just being any nail art beginning with it. This weeks is Angles and I have done a look inspired by this tutorial on the Nailside blog.

I used Sally Hansen-Lightening (I hope they mean making lighter in colour and not the stuff that comes with thunder) which I picked up in the pound shop the other day because I can't resist a yellow cream. I made my squares with striping tape and Barry M-Damson and Kiwi. Finally I added sheer pinky purple triangles with BK-#10 which is a jelly GITD polish.



I love how bright these are! They're not exactly subtle but quite fun I think.

Make sure you check out the inlinkz for all the other 'Angles' manis or vist the challenge's hub page for all of them across all of the weeks. I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with for the prompts, and I like the social aspect of doing a challenge with other people again-it keeps me on track much better!

~Nail Art Novice~

6 comments:

  1. I like the bright colors to this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't resist a yellow creme either. Love this look x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one's really not bad for a cheapy-two coats and no streakiness!

      Thank you =)

      Delete
  3. I like this design a lot. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what happens with the colors under the triangle!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...