Friday 4 July 2014

Guest Post-Belle Glamour

Hi there my lovelies! I am Catriona and I normally post over on my blog at BGPolish (www.bgpolish.com) and today I am doing a guest post here whilst Jenni is on holiday!

 I did this look out of a whim! And I didn't actually know what I was going to do with it until it was finished, but I thought I would keep it simple in order for everyone to be able to try it if they liked. I started off by doing my normal nail routine and using my Nail Envy. After this I used LA COLORS - Hottie (2 coats) to completely cover my nails in the bright coral nail polish. I then used my large dotting tool to do dots in Crabtree+Evelyn Tomato, Laval Ultra Yellow and Laval Silver Grey.


I like this look because it is so simple, and it was fast to achieve the look as well! I finished the look off with a good coat of Seche Vite.



Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. What a nice guest post. Those are some cute nails.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...