Tuesday 6 May 2014

Tara's Talons Treasure Trove!

Last month Tara's Talons turned 1 year old and to celebrate Tara ran a competition where you sent in photos of her polishes to help her celebrate. I was lucky enough to be picked as one of her winners and today I received my prize-a Tara's Talons Treasure Trove goodie box! It also contained some polishes that I'd ordered so it was a bit of a huge (and really exciting!) haul =D


This was what was waiting for me when I opened the box. This is a photo from my phone because I was far too excited to think about finding my camera at this point, haha! Four of those parcels are from my order but there's still loads from the Treasure Trove itself! I got two full size TT polishes, three minis, a black nail art pen/detailing brush and some cuticle oil PLUS some striping tape, some caviar beads and 3D nail art decorations, and the sweeties that Tara includes with every order cos she's awesome! Treasure Trove is definitely the right word for this box of magic =D

Here's what I got in a bit more detail:

My Treasure Trove polishes
L-R: Out Of This World, Kiki's Blue, Vy, Butterfly Dreams and Don't Be Jel
plus detail pen
The extras, plus the bow from the box it came in cos I thought
it was a nice touch!
As I said, also included in the box was my latest order from Tara containing some of her lovely spring polishes, and I grabbed a quick photo of these too!

My purchases
L-R: Party Bag, Clear Skies, 100% and The Mill Creek Killer
So basically this was a really awesome day! Although now I am faced with a complete dilemma about just which one I should wear first! They're all so lovely. Here's what they look like swatched (except Kiki's Blue and Vy cos I ran out of wheel!)

L-R: Clear Skies, The Mill Creek Killer, 100%, Party Bag
Don't Be Jel, Out Of This World, Butterfly Dreams
Which one would you choose?

You can get your hands on a Tara's Talons Treasure Trove over at The Tara Emporium-and there's lots of other monthly/yearly subscriptions too. I'm sure whichever one you choose would be amazing!

~Nail Art Novice~



1 comment:

  1. What a awesome package you received! Those are some lovely snacks and fun colors.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...