Tuesday 27 May 2014

Stellar Polishes-Sungodown (Thermal)

Hello lovely readers =) Today I've got a lovely polish to share with you from a new to me British Indie brand-Stellar Polish. Sungodown is a gorgeous orange-yellow thermal with tiny pearly white glitters sprinkled through it. I layered it over one layer of Barry M-Coconut to make it opaque more easily as it's very sheer. I then used 3 coats of Sungodown over the top-it's really weird painting your nails with a brush that's one colour and nails that are different, really messed with my head haha!
This is a bit picture heavy I'm afraid, and I apologise for my wet fingers-the only way I could get the cold colour to come out was to stick my hand in ice water (ouch!) for a couple of minutes. The things I do for you lovelies ey ;)
Stellar Polishes-Sungodown Warm
Sungodown-Warm
Stellar Polishes-Sungodown Cold
Sungodown-Cold
Stellar Polishes-Sungodown Transitioning
Transition
Stellar Polishes-Sungodown Transitioning
Transition
It's so pretty and bright, I'm a bit gutted that the sun has disappeared so I can't enjoy it properly. I thought it looked a bit plain on its own though (on my warm hands it's just yellow!) so I added some stamping with Rimmel-Azure and MoYou London-Back to the 80s 2:


What do you reckon about thermals? Yay or nay? I love this one, I just wish my nails were longer so I could appreciate it more. It's also one from my untried pile ticked off ;)

~Nail Art Novice~

2 comments:

  1. I like the stamping you did on top of it, it looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cool color changing polish.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...