Wednesday 2 April 2014

Fairy Cakes Nail Art

Hello lovelies!
This will have to be a quick post as I am running out the door in about 10 mins so please forgive me if I don't talk much!
I got one of the Nails Inc Sprinkles polishes from ebay the other day and thought it would be perfect for this nail art!

Polishes used: Barry M-Prickly Pear, Sinful Colors-Amethyst, Revlon-Blue Lagoon, Barry M-Cobalt Blue, Revlon-Sunshine Sparkle/Electric, Rimmel-Peppermint, Barry M-Greenberry, Rimmel-Tangy Tangerine, Barry M-Satsuma, Barry M-Matt White, Nails Inc-Sweets Way and Rimmel-Movie Star



I have to say these are making me really happy, which is good cos today I'm just having one of those days where you want to curl up in a ball under your quilt and wish the world would go away, so these are very welcome at the end of my fingers!

As I said, sorry for the brevity, but gotta dash!

~Nail Art Novice~

5 comments:

  1. I love them they look so yummy! Hope your day improves :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I want to eat a cupcake now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute! and I know what you mean - I am icky poorly but love my manicure so that's been cheering me up - don't want to change it but I should do another mani :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and fun design. This would bring a smile to anyone's face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, so cute! I love this! (And I featured it in my fab 5 this week!)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...