Sunday 2 March 2014

Polish Party-Chevrons

Hello lovelies!
One of the new groups I am taking part in challenges with is called Polish Party and they choose a theme each month and post nail art on that theme in the last week. This month's theme is chevrons.

I started with a base of Barry M-Matt White, and then added the chevron guide stickers (from this set, although I cut them in half). I painted the very gorgeous Chubby Owl Polish-Midnight Owls on one half of the sticker and Barry M-Majesty on the other, then removed the sticker.




I really like the way this has turned out, I love the colours together, especially Midnight Owls which is just all kinds of beautiful! I don't do chevron nail art very often but I think I should cos it's really effective!

Check out what the other Polish Party lovelies have done for their chevron posts too, and I'll  be back soon =)

~Nail Art Novice~

5 comments:

  1. Lovely job on the chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This combination is so pretty! I think I'm gonna have to get some chevron guide stickers - they seem really useful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =D
      The ones I got had 10 different designs in too (like zigzags and stuff), and there were about 100 of each design, really good value for money =)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...