Sunday 2 February 2014

I'm Moving, Moving, Moving, Moving House!

You may remember way back at the start of January I had a lovely guest post done for me because I was supposed to be moving house that week but it had all fallen through. Well now I really am moving! I've got a lovely little flat in Sheffield with my boyfriend and I get the keys tomorrow! Both scared and excited in equal measure. Because of this, I won't be blogging for at least the next week, but never fear! I have a week of guest posts lined up for you, from lots of lovely ladies so be sure to keep reading to see all of their awesome posts.


Today I've also got some fab Disney nails from Rara that she did last time she came to visit me at my house. She used far too many polishes for me to remember what they were but if you want to know something specific just ask and I will try to find out. The base was Barry M-Matt White.

She did these simply because she'd never done Disney nails and just wanted to! On her right hand she's got Flounder (The Little Mermaid), Mufasa (or Simba, can't remember) (The Lion King), Mickey Mouse, Tigger (Winnie the Pooh) and Chip (Beauty and the Beast) and on her left there's Dumbo, a green alien (Toy Story), Dopey (Snow White), Jasmine (Aladdin) and The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)...although she does admit he looks more like a monster from Monsters Inc! I think she just googled pictures of the random characters she wanted to do and then recreated them on her nails, cos she's clever like that!



Don'tcha think these are really fun? Gotta love Disney! I think my favourite would have to be Tigger, he's fab!

That's all from me for the next week or so, but keep an eye out for all my lovely guest posters!

~Nail Art Novice~

In case you were wondering, the title is from this song =D

3 comments:

  1. Aww these are cute, gotta love Disney!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a smooth move! Cute manicure too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg that is so pretty! I love the detail :D Good luck on the move! xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...