Tuesday 24 December 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Nail Art Round Up!

Hope you're all having a good Christmas Eve! I thought I'd take this opportunity to show you the round up of my Christmas manis, just in case someone is checking blogs today! Because I'm still signed up to inlinkz, I created this as a collection on there, so you should be able to click the link below each picture to be taken to the post.

As a bonus, here's my Tara's Talons Advent Calendar polishes-it's been really fun opening them throughout the month! (If you're wondering why there's only 12 it's because me and Rara shared the Calendar so she has the other half!)

L-R Dasher, Christmas Fairy, Mistletoe, Santa's Helper, Naughty or Nice, Angel, Vixen,
Rudolph (misnamed!), Carollers, Comet, Happy Elf, Deck the Halls

L-R Dasher, Christmas Fairy, Mistletoe, Santa's Helper, Naughty or Nice, Angel, Vixen,
Rudolph, Carollers, Comet, Happy Elf, Deck the Halls

Have a very Merry Christmas, all!

~Nail Art Novice~

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...