Saturday 9 November 2013

When Autumn Leaves Start To Fall

I know we're heading along into winter but as we're not there yet I thought I'd take this opportunity to use a polish I've had forever and not had the chance to. I bought this last year in a Black Friday sale but it didn't arrive til Decemberish so it was no longer seasonally appropriate. I've had to wait for Autumn to roll around again before I can rock it on my nails-and it's gorgeous! Falling Leaves by Absolut Lacquer is a glitter topper with orange and yellow glitter pieces along with browny/red bar glitter and microglitters-I think it's lovely! I've used it here over a gradient of Barry M-Gold Foil, Rimmel-Gold Save The Queen and Avon-Fabulous-a perfect autumnal trio!





I love Autumn-it's my favourite season and I really like this mani too! I think I need to go and find a big pile of crisp Autumn leaves and photograph it with them (before jumping in, of course!).

Happy weekend!

~Nail Art Novice~

6 comments:

  1. ooOooOoo i love that glitter!! very pretty swatch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I think this is amazing, I love season designs.
    I take it you put a coat of the glitter ontop and then drew the branches etc? Personally think it's genius, love love love! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I think what you mean by 'branches' are actually also part of the glitter-it's got some bar glitter in there too, this is minimal effort on my part and all the glitter being pretty haha

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Nails! and perfect for this Autumn :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...