Tuesday 26 November 2013

November Tri-Polish Challenge 3

Hello lovelies! I hope you all had good weekends. I had hoped to get my Doctor Who mani uploaded but I just never got round to it-but I loved the episode! It was wonderful =)
I'm back with the third installment of this month's Tri-Polish challenge-where you do 4 manis with three polishes. This months colours are grey, blue and purple and my polishes are L'Oreal Color Riche-MetropolitanRimmel-Aqua Cool and Barry M-Prickly Pear.
This time I've gone for a gradient, along with a topping of China Glaze-Fairy Dust for a little bit of sparkle.



I'm kinda disappointed that these didn't blend together better-you can kinda see it on my thumb/little finger in the bottom picture but for the most part I've still got three distinct lines. Oh well, can't have it all can you, they're still quite pretty!

And as a bonus, here's a picture of my Doctor Who nails, just because I can...please excuse my dodgy TARDIS, I was rushing at this point because it was nearly time for the episode and I didn't want to miss it!


Isn't that blue holo (thumb) gorgeous? It's Smitten Polish-Bifrost if you're interested.

I'll be back on Thursday with mani number 4 for the TPC, tata!

~Nail Art Novice~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...