Tuesday 10 September 2013

Mish Mash Challenge Week 6-Hot

Sneaking this one in just before the deadline-phew! I've been staying with my boyfriend (without an internet connection!) for the past week or so, so I haven't been polishing/posting much-apologies! I spent the week being introduced to an excellent TV show which actually inspired me for this challenge!

That TV show was Avatar-The Last Airbender which I can whole heartedly recommend if you ever get the chance to watch it. There are four nations within the series and I chose to represent two on my nails-the Fire Nation and the Water Tribe. I've got the insignia of each on my ring fingers and the element symbol on my thumbs-links are here to see what they look like if you're interested: Fire Nation insignia, Fire symbol, Water Tribe insignia, Water symbol.

Polishes used were the rather appropriately named Revlon-Fire and OPI-I Have A Herring Problem. I topped all but the accents with a coat of MaxFactor-Fantasy Fire and I really love the way that it looks completely different colours over each base. The details were done with the Barry M nail art pens. Now these aren't the best nail art I've ever done, as I was doing them at about 11pm at night so don't hold that against me, K?




So there you go! I will try and post more often again now but I already know next week's mish mash will be late too-oops!

Don't forget to check the inlinkz for other awesome 'Hot' manis from my lovely co-participants!

~Nail Art Novice~




3 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike with the Fantasy Fire.. Great job. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job sneaking it in! Last minute inspiration is the best.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...