Saturday 1 June 2013

May Favourites

I really cannot believe that it's JUNE already, I have no idea where this year is disappearing to-it's nearly half way done already, that's completely bonkers!
Here's my May Faves:

-As I mentioned, I'm cutting down the number of Try Something Tuesdays that I do because I want to increase the amount of stuff I can do. Of the two I did this month, this one was my fave:

Fan Brush Mani

-I really loved my pretty pretty rainbow nails, I kept them on for a weekend and kept playing with the light on the holos, they were really rather fun:

R is for Rainbows

-I really loved the colour combination of my grey-dients and how well they turned out for a first attempt (just a shame about the Seche shrinkage at the edges!)

Grey-dients

-The wonderful Pocket Money Polishes helped me out with a gorgeous guest post at the start of the month, great big thanks to her:
Pocket Money Polishes' Guest Post

-But my star of the month has to be the absolutely stunning 'Mother Earth' from Above the Curve, I fell in love with her when I put her on and still think she's gorgeous now:



So there's my May Faves, hope you liked them too! Feel free to share your favourite manis in the comments!

~Nail Art Novice~

1 comment:

  1. Nice favorites for the month! There all lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...