Wednesday 26 June 2013

Guest Posting over at Southern Sparkle

Hello lovelies!

Today you can find me guest posting over at Southern Sparkle Nail Art here. I've included a sneak peak picture for you but you'll have to go to her blog to see it properly!

 

A little bit of tooty fruity nail art!

In other news, and because I've been quite bad at promoting it, I've (finally) started a Facebook page for my blog, which you can find here. It doesn't have much on it yet but I'm working on it =)


~Nail Art Novice~

2 comments:

  1. Just read the post! It was great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do nail art too... Keen to learn tips from you!

    Xoxo, Prettiful

    http://prettifulblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...