Thursday 23 May 2013

A Grey-dient and a Plea

Hello lovelies!
I was going to do some awesome 'T' themed nail art for this week's ABC challenge but then I realised I needed work appropriate nails for this weekend as I'm working for my friend's company (Yay for the work, boo for the nails!)
I had no intention of doing gradients originally but Rara wanted me to do some on her when she came to visit (with her broken arm) so I decided to practice on myself first and I'm actually really glad I did!

Polishes used: Revlon-Hazy (Lightest grey), Topshop-Cloud (mid grey) and Rimmel-Stormy Skies (darkest grey). To make them slightly more interesting without making them inappropriate for work I added the subtlest of sparkles with OPI-I Juggle...Men which flashes blue and purple in the light but is otherwise fairly un-noticeable.




I really like the way this has turned out. I don't know why I've not attempted a gradient before but I shall be trying them again because they're actually really pretty in a subtle, less in your face way than most nail art. I didn't actually end up doing them on Rara, but there's always next week for that!
I will hopefully still get my 'T' nails done on Monday too-keep an eye out!


I said in the title of this post that it contained a plea so here it is:
Me and Rara have entered a competition to win a holiday to Dublin and we've made it to the final 5! Now it's all down to Facebook votes and we really need your help! If you could take a couple of seconds to go to this link and vote for 'Jenni and Sarah' I would be so so grateful! And of course, if we won, we'd both sport appropriate Irish-themed nails!
Thank you so much!
~Nail Art Novice~

3 comments:

  1. Rara and her wrist23 May 2013 at 23:03

    My poorly wrist and i will be extremely grateful to anyone who votes!!
    Thanks in advance
    Rara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice gradient and I went and voted!! Hope you win!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...