Sunday 19 May 2013

31BPC 10-Your Daily Routine

Ugh, I really haven't been looking forward to this post. It's going to be a short one.
My daily routine? Well I usually get up late ish, bum around on the computer reading some blogs, uploading a blog or two, playing some games, looking for jobs/applying for jobs. I talk to some people on Facebook, I text some people. I eat, watch some tele, practice my bass (sometimes) and go to bed lateish. That's really my life. Half the time I don't even get dressed. Writing it down makes it seem so depressing but I usually find ways to enjoy myself. If nothing else, reading all the blogs that I follow and posting on two several times a week fills time nicely. Also, of course, doing my nails takes up some of the time.
SIGH.
Honestly I swear I'm a more interesting person than this post makes me seem! I just don't really have the money to do much until I get a job...

Back to more interesting posts soon, promise!

~Nail Art Novice~

Find the other 31BPC posts here:
OneTwoThreeFourFiveSixSevenEight, Nine

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...